World map made of reindeer moss
Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
Fix All High Tack mounting adhesive
Primavera organic fragrance swiss stone pine 50ml
Primavera organic fragrance space clearing 50ml
Primavera organic Fragrance Happy Lemongrass 50 ml
- Open text field 1: <ul> <li><b>100% natural</b> materials</li> <li>With template for <b>easy installation</b></li> <li><b>Self-adhesive</b> reverse side</li> <li>Additional mounting with mounting adhesive possible</li> <li>Dimensions <b>230 x 135 cm </b></li> </ul>
Further product information "World map made of reindeer moss"
Naturally cosmopolitan: the world map made of Iceland moss gives your rooms a particularly natural flair. Give your world map a personal touch and mark your travel destinations or the places where your favourite people live.
The backing material is made of 100% natural cork. The reverse side is completely self-adhesive. The greening consists of 100% real, naturally preserved Iceland moss.
The world map has no additional frame.
The greening is done by hand in one of our manufactories in Porto or Munich. Each styleGREEN product is lovingly handmade and packaged in one of our two manufactories.
- Outer dimensions (outer edges): 230 x 135 cm. For installation we recommend a free area of at least 255 x 150 cm.
- The set contains: World map in 21 parts with partly stylised representation (see photos).
- Suspension: The backing is fully self-adhesive and will hold on most indoor surfaces. For additional hold on difficult surfaces, mounting adhesive is recommended, you can order this additionally here.
- Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light irradiation (e.g. halogen spotlights with little distance).
- Please avoid extreme humidity (>70%) and very dry air. Never hang the products near fireplaces, heaters or other sources of heat.
- Even if the plants look absolutely natural: please do not water or spray them!
- Our plants and mosses are purely natural products, so changes may occur in rare cases. (colour change, lichenification, growth).
- The self-adhesive card cannot be removed without leaving residues.
ATTENTION: The moss may release its colour when touched. Use gloves for mounting or wash your hands immediately afterwards to avoid soiling other objects.
If the instructions are not followed, the products may lose their colour at an early stage.