Prices incl. VAT excl. shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: sG-Pi-St-25-Is
- Open text field 1: <p> </p><ul> <li>Unique <b>limited first edition </b></li> <li><b>100% nature</b>: our pictograms are made of 100% real, preserved moss </li> <li><b>0% care</b>: neither care nor lighting necessary</li> <li><b>Do not water</b>: plant and moss pictures must not be watered</li> <li><b>Evergreen</b>: durable for many years through permanent preservation</li> </ul> <p></p>
Further product information "Pictogram: Starlet"
Our starlet made of black wood fibre frame (MDF) and real preserved forest moss is an absolute eye-catcher - as a small highlight for the Christmas decoration or as a very special Christmas present. With a height of 25 cm, it is particularly suitable on the wall or on the table.
The pictogram star is located in a black wood fibre frame (MDF). All mosses used are genuine and 100% naturally preserved. For this reason, they are only intended for indoor use.
Our high-quality wood fibre frames (MDF) are FSC-certified and Made in Germany. The frames are 12mm wide and 40mm deep.
Every styleGREEN product is lovingly handmade and packed in one of our two factories in Munich and Porto.
- weight: approx. 0,5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 25 x 3,5 cm
- Type of vegetation: 100% natural forest moss
- Suspension: as an option the suspension set can be ordered small for wall mounting.
The mosses used are 100% natural and are permanently preserved in a special process. They now require neither light nor water. Nevertheless the mosses look lively green and feel smooth and fresh.
Please avoid permanent, intensive sun or light exposure (e.g. halogen spotlights at close range).
Please avoid extreme humidity (>70%) and very dry air. Under no circumstances hang the products near fireplaces, heaters or other heat sources.
Preservation gives the plants antistatic properties and makes them hardly susceptible to dust. However, if necessary, you can carefully clean them with a feather duster.
Due to the natural preservation, the plants and mosses are not waterproof and are therefore only suitable for indoor use.
The initially woody smell disappears after 4 - 6 weeks and is harmless to health. However, the plants used will retain their species-specific inherent odour beyond this time.
Even if the plants look absolutely natural: please do not water or spray!
Our plants and mosses are purely natural products, therefore changes may occur in rare cases. (colour change, lichen formation, growth)
If the instructions are not followed, the products may lose colour prematurely.